Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hallway- we are getting there

We are slowing getting there in the hallway.

I recently created another gallery wall on the left side (who would have thought that this space used to be all orange and dark.



I am still working on the other side as well and hope to have B built an entry bench sometime this summer. I can't wait for it to get warm so that I can paint the inside of the front door and OBR the hardware.







 Here is our new coat rack for towels, bags and all other stuff.



I am still on the hunt for the perfect lamps for the console table and I owe you a picture of the new hallway light as well. Can't wait to share final results in 2 weeks or so (after we come back from vacation)

Oh so much too do......


Liebe Gruesse
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment