Sunday, November 17, 2013

Master Bedroom- repainted again


Ok, its been way to long but summer is a really hard time to keep blogging since there are so many other things to do. So after I've been thinking about repainting the Master bedroom for a while I finally did it. The new color is Benjamin Moore Winterwood and I am loving it. It is more in line with the color scheme that I like (greenish undertones) since the BM Moonshine was too blue for my liking or maybe it is just the lighting in this house. Again I do really want to get new lighting but that's a whole another project.

I will show you a full shot of the room soon but now I have a new area that is teasing me. Our little reading nook doesn't work as is and really is just an area for Brian's clothing to end up (if I am lucky on the chair). In any event I am trying to determine what to do with the side table/ lamp color. Any suggestions?


I am also thinking that I would really like some new lamps for the nightstands but I haven't gotten lucky so far. Maybe if we are moving here full time (which we are thinking about) I can use the ones we already have. So many possibilities….


Liebe GrĂ¼sse
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment