Sunday, June 9, 2013

Where I have my morning coffee....

Ok, this is our little sitting area where we have coffee or just enjoy the view of the water. It's a great spot to sit and relax, read the paper (or a book) and have a coffee or a drink.

Sitting area

I still can't believe that somebody wanted to throw out these lovely Adirondack chairs. I got 4 of them and 2 tables for $150 on Craigslist. Granted they needed a lot of love including sanding and painting but it was so worth it in the end. See the transformation?





This view is pretty relaxing if I may say so myself.




Now my questions is the beautification of this area. There used to be a little flower bed behind, which I took down but I still need to dig out the fence posts. I am thinking to just put 2 grasses there.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for reading.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment